Florence and Tuscany region specialties food tour
With a local guide
About this experience
Walk the streets of Florence and discover the specialties of Tuscany region!
You can't visit Florence and miss a proper introduction to its amazing culinary culture! Our carefully designed Florence Food tour is lead by local guides and will take you to discover both the architectural beauties of the historical center and the unmissable culinary specialties!
Let's discover Florence’s and Tuscany’s gastronomic tradition, and avoid all the tourist traps, eating only in the best places in the city!
Here's a list of possible tastings
• Cured meats and local cheeses from Tuscany - the common way of Italian aperitivo but each region has its specialties. You will taste tasting local meats, cheeses, and toasted bread, along with a glass of Chianti, one of the most famous Italian wine, coming from the surrounding countryside of Florence.
• Potatoes Tortelli - this recipe comes from the nearby Mugello region, the hill country area neighboring Florence. It is a kind of pasta filled with potatoes, parmesan cheese, walnut, and salt. Rigorously shaped by hand in a top-ranking trattoria of Firenze.
• Pici - the spaghetti version beloved in Tuscany. They are tick and topped with an extraordinary sauce of black cabbage and bacon (other options are available upon choice).
• Coccoli - marbles of deep-fried dough, along with Prosciutto Crudo (a very tasty ham from Tuscany) and stracchino cheese (light and creamy cheese). The icon of Florence street food: a unique experience!
• Pappa al Pomodoro - a recipe from the countryside tradition, carefully prepared in the same way since generations, in one of the most characteristic and vital trattorias of Florence.
• Ribollita - you can't come to Florence and miss the traditional soup made with bread and vegetables. You have to eat to believe it!
• Cantucci e vin santo (cookies and sweet wine) - the ideal way to end a Florence meal. You shall taste them in one of the most celebrated and traditional patisseries of the city center, located just a few steps away from the most renown Florence's sites.
Live an unforgettable tasting experience!
Take our food tour of Florence and discover this amazing culinary tradition!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
Français, Español, Italiano, English
What's not included
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana 6 (Grand Hotel Baglioni)