Sunset Cruise with dinner at Malaga Port
and Flamenco Show
About this experience
Spend a beautiful time in the sea enjoying a sailing cruise through the Málaga coastline. You and other travel companions will go aboard a modern catamaran that has a capacity for 100 seated people. You’ll take in views of the coastal scenery and stop for a swim or snorkel in the clear waters. That night, you'll be surprised with the best Live Flamenco Show in Málaga.
Cruise departs from the port of Málaga, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. You'll hop on board a spacious sailing catamaran that has a capacity for 100 seated people, bar and catering service, solarium, bathing ladder, WC, tarpaulins for the central cover (to protect rain and wind), its special design makes it very stable and safe. You can enjoy the trip traveling seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the breathtaking views of the Málaga bay. There will be a stop for you to enjoy a tranquil swim or snorkel away from the crowded beaches. After some time swimming, you’ll head back to the port.
You will have time to clean up and explore the city, or dinner before you live a dazzling night in Spanish-style that starts at 9 pm.
From that time, you’ll be immersed in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 75 minutes that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, you’ll be invited to a drink.
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
DURATION: Cruise: 1.30-hr. Flamenco Show: 1.15-hr.
- All activities should be done on the same day.
- Please, submit the voucher (printed or on your mobile) in the Cruise Tickets Office at the Port, where it will be redeemed by the corresponding tickets. Also in the restaurant for lunch and in the Flamenco Show.
- You must be at the Cruise departure point at least 30 minutes in advance: "Mundo Marino" Cruises: Paseo del Muelle Uno. 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two)
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English
-Cruise Entrance fees.
-Glasses and snorkel tubes (deposit required 10€).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
What's not included
Any additional services not previously listed
"Mundo Marino" Cruises. Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two)