Malaga Boat Tour
with meal at port
About this experience
Sail to the sea and explore the coastline of Malaga!
You will have a wonderful cruise along the coastline on a luxury catamaran and then you will enjoy a traditional Andalucia lunch or dinner on a terrace over the Mediterranean sea!
The experience will start with the sailing trip. You will live a relaxing experience aboard a modern catamaran from where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the coastline. Onboard you will find everything you could possibly need: bar and catering service, bathing ladder, WC, solarium, and tarpaulins for the central cover. Our boat is designed to be stable and safe: you can admire the panorama with no problems at all.
After the trip, you will a traditional Andalucian meal: lunch, if you sail to the sea in the morning, dinner if you did it in the afternoon.
The restaurant is located near the sea and it has a panoramic terrace to let you eat with amazing views, in a dream-like atmosphere.
You can go to the restaurant whenever you want, it is open all day until 2 am.
A complete menu is waiting for you: two delicious starters, grilled meat or fish, dessert and beverages.
The perfect experience to enjoy Malaga and the Andalucia: the sea, the sun, the food, the Mediterranean way of life!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
DURATION: Boat trip: 1-hr. Meal: flexible.
TASTING: Full menu meal: Starters: salad and range of Iberian sausages. Main course: Iberian pork meat or Grilled Fish. Dessert. Beverages (wine, soft drinks, beer or water).
- Both activities should be done on the same day.
- Please, submit the voucher (printed or on your mobile) in the Cruise Tickets Office at the port of Málaga, where it will be redeemed by the corresponding tickets. Also in the restaurant for meal.
- You must be at the Cruise departure point at least 30 minutes in advance: "Mundo Marino" Cruises: Muelle Uno. 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two). Tel. +34 630 069 117. (Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/1NGYjcA9ZVw ).
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- You must go meal to “Lounge Bar Plaza” Restaurant on your own: Paseo del Muelle Dos (Pier Two), Local 54. 29001. Port of Málaga. Tel. +34 952 21 35 14 (Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/Ccf1tfZdodL2 ). Restaurant is 400 meter from the disembark point (about 5 minutes walking). Opened all day until 2am. Dress code: informal.
- Lunch for boat trips at 11:30, 13:00 (after trip), 14:00 and 15:00 hr (before trip). Dinner for boat trips at 16:00, 16:30 and 18:00 hr. (after trip).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the tour is cancelled by force of nature (e.g. weather conditions) you will receive a voucher for the same or similar tour, to redeem it at another date along the season.
- Lunch after the trip for cruises at 11:30 and 13:00. Lunch before the trip for cruises at 14:00 and 15:00. Dinner after the trip for cruises at 16:00, 16:30 and 18:00
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English
Boat Trip entrance fees.
Full menu lunch/dinner at the port of Málaga.
What's not included
"Mundo Marino" Cruises. Málaga Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two)