Malaga Sailing Trip Experience
with Flamenco show
About this experience
Malaga Sailing Trip is the perfect experience to do here.
You will have a wonderful cruise along the coastline on a luxury catamaran and then, when the night comes, an incredible Flamenco Show will be waiting for you in Malaga city.
The experience will start in the afternoon with the sailing trip. You will live a relaxing experience aboard a modern catamaran from where you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the coastline. Onboard you will find everything you could possibly need: bar and catering service, bathing ladder, WC, solarium and tarpaulins for the central cover. Our boat is designed to be stable and safe: you can admire the panorama with no problems at all.
After the trip, you will have some free time to roam around Malaga, waiting for the night to come, when you will see an unforgettable show.
Andalucia is the region that gave birth to Flamenco, the traditional music and dancing genre representing the Spain soul in the world.
You will have the privilege to watch a Flamenco show where they invented it!
You will feel the magic of this old art and you will understand why Spanish people love it so much!
During the show, you can have a free drink.
This experience is the right way to enjoy Malaga: the sea when the sun shines, the Flamenco under the cover of darkness.
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
DURATION: Sailing Trip: 1-hr. Flamenco Show: 1.15-hr.
SEASON: From January to November.
TASTING: A drink by person during the Flamenco Show (cava, white wine, beer, sangria, orange juice or water).
- Both activities should be done on the same day.
- Please, submit the voucher (printed or on your mobile) in the Cruise Tickets Office at the Port, where it will be redeemed by the corresponding tickets. Also in the Flamenco Show.
- You must be at the Cruise departure point at least 30 minutes in advance: "Mundo Marino" Cruises: Paseo del Muelle Uno. 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two) Tel. +34 630 069 117. (Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/1NGYjcA9ZVw )
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flamenco Show starts at 21 hr, please arrive 10 minutes in advance. You must go on your own to “Flamenco Málaga Centro”: Beatas, 21 street. 29008. Málaga. (Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/aStpE6FP3y72 )
- If the tour is cancelled by force of nature (e.g. weather conditions) you will receive a voucher for the same or similar tour, to redeem it at another date along the season.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English
Cruise Entrance fees. Flamenco Show entrance fees with a drink.
What's not included
Any additional services not previously listed
"Mundo Marino" Cruises. Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29015. Port of Málaga (in the corner between Pier One and Pier Two)