Milan Gourmet Food Tour
About this experience
Are you wondering if you have a complete introduction to Milanese culinary culture in just one day?
Yes, you can!
Our carefully designed food tour will let you discover this side of Milan.
Milan is a unique city, welcoming demanding national and international guests every day so its food scene is on another level to grant them the very best.
You will taste the dishes that charmed VIPs from all over the world, find the renowned restaurants outside the touristic path and try the recipes representing the refined gastronomy from the Lombardy region, made only by local people.
We will have a stroll in the wonderful center of Milan, stopping by various unique restaurants and eateries. Our guide will tell you stories, fun facts, and anecdotes that turned into the haute cuisine into pop culture!
Here is a list of possible tastings:
• Chipboard and a glass of local wine - the Chipboard or "Tagliere" as they say in Italy is a selection of cured meats, cheeses and other regional appetizers of very high quality. Wine included!
• Handmade and gourmet pasta/pizza - the most admired dish in Italy and Milan, in between tradition and innovation. We will eat in an atmospheric food boutique, warm and welcoming.
Alternatively, you can try a gourmet pizza soft and thick, flavored with fresh toppings rigorously Italian and Biological ingredients and dive into the feeling of Italian gourmet recipes.
• Gourmet stuffed potatoes - Do you think baked potatoes are simple. Taste this version! Starting from the ingredients’ simplicity, carefully matched with a mix of tradition and creativity, the most extraordinary preparations were created.
• Cannoncini & espresso -Taste the famous cannoncini: pastries that will be filled right in front of your eyes! End the experience with a good Italian espresso coffee.
• Cake design mignons - everyone loves pastries, especially in Italy. This Milan food tour will take you to a boutique to taste the very best ones in the city!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
Français, Español, Italiano, English
Sweets and drink
What's not included
Piazza Cordusio (in front of Intesa Bank)