Moscow Kremlin Guided Tour
About this experience
A beautiful fortress in the heart of the city The Moscow Kremlin. It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's a working place of the russian president. . Behind medieval walls you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and buried. You will see once the largest cannon and church bell in the world.
On our Moscow Kremlin Tour you’ll see:
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom;
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars;
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation);
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower;
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two strangest monuments in Moscow;
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the parade residence of the President.
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Please, notice: during this tour we don't go inside the Armoury, the Diamond Found, the Grand Kremlin Palace or Ivan the Great Bell Tower.
What's not included
Under the Trinity bridge in the Alexander Garden