Reserved entrance: St. Peter's Basilica Audioguided Tour
Enjoy unlimited time inside the Basilica
About this experience
Enjoy a self-guided tour of St. Peter Basilica, one of the most important cathedrals in the world. Marvel at works of art by Michelangelo and admire relics and other treasures of Renaissance.
Learn more about the creation of Michelangelo’s world-famous “Pietà”, admire the pilasters of Maderno’s nave and explore the cathedral in perfect detail.
You have a great opportunity to live a special excursion at your pace, using your smartphone or tablet to use Vox City App and play commentary at locations throughout the Basilica.
Add the Vox City App option (available for Android and iOS devices), and discover the best attractions of the Eternal City at your pace.
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• Children under 7 don’t pay. Please provide child’s proof of age upon entry.
• Appropriate clothing must be worn to enter the Vatican*
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Vests, camisoles or shorts are not allowed, either for men or women
• Visitors not dressed appropriately will not be allowed to enter the Basilica
中文, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어/조선말, Polski, Português, English, Русский
• Rome City Tour with Vox City App (optional)
• Download of the official audio guide app in one of 6 available languages
• Reserved entrance at the metal detectors
What's not included
• Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
• Entrance tickets (the entrance at the Basilica is free)
• Shuttle service to and from the Hotel
• Any additional services not previously listed
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – under the right side colonnade, just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police Hurdle. Our staff (wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it) will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.