St. Peter’s Basilica guided tour
Admire the masterpiece with official guide
About this experience
The American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, “St. Peter’s Basilica is an ornament of the earth … the sublime of the beautiful”.
Enjoy a guided tour of the most important temple of Christendom, admire the Renaissance architecture and art by Donato Bramante, Carlo Maderno, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and more.
Marvel at Michelangelo’s world-famous “Pietà” sculpture.
Pay your respects to Saint John Paul II, head of the Catholic Church from 1978 to 2005 and, definitely, one of the leading figures of 20th Century.
Learn more about the “Chair of Saint Peter” or “Cathedra”, an ancient and legendary chair presumed to have been used by St. Peter, the first Pope of Christianity.
A mystical and cultural experience you cannot miss!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age
• Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code*
• On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
• Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
• Pets are not allowed inside the Basilica.
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
• Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
In compliance with the latest ministerial provisions, entry will be guaranteed every 30 minutes (at the 00 and 30 of the hrs), visitors must wear a mask and their temperature will be measured (if a guest had a temperature above 37.5 ° C, entry will be denied).
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English, 中文
• Guided tour of the Basilica with Official Vatican guides
• Vox City Guide
What's not included
• Guided or audioguided tour of the Dome (Cupola)
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Optional activity costs
Reception desk in front of the entrance to the Basilica