Turin Gourmet Food tour
About this experience
Let's discover the amazing culinary tradition of Turin!
Food, wine pastries, and liquor: only the best of the region on our carefully designed Turin Gourmet Food tour! Our friendly local guide will lead you through this culinary tradition, trying the most popular dishes beloved by Turinese people.
You will enjoy fragrant breadsticks followed with local cured meats, the famous first dishes with fresh ingredients from the surrounding territory and the meats, the very strength of cuisine from Piedmont. Finally, in order to end a real Turinese meal, you can't avoid the sweet desserts from the local food tradition. A genuine voyage through Turin food culture, perfect if accompanied with the excellent wines from Piedmont (like the famous Nebbiolo, for instance)
Here's a list of possible tastings:
• Handmade breadsticks - do you ever imagined that they were invented in Turin? We will enjoy the handmade ones, in one of the most exclusive wine bars of the city, along with an excellent glass of wine from Piedmont.
• Cheeses and cured meats from Piedmont - Piedmont territory is rich in cheeses and cured meats. We will try some of the ones most loved in Italy!
• Agnolotti -traditional pasta from the nearby Monferrato area, stuffed with meat and vegetables. For centuries, they served it with the sauce of roasted meat (“arrosto”). You can't get to know Turinese cuisine without tasting Agnolotti.
• Tajarin - tasty fresh pasta, straight from the farmers’ customs in the Langhe area.
• Tartare - a beloved dish made of raw ground Piedmont beef meat. It is often prepared with raw egg yolk, and on fresh rye bread with vegetables aside. For those who do not like raw meat, we offer a delightful and creamy veggie pie, topped with local melted cheeses.
• Stuffed potatoes - you will try this fresh potateos with gourmet toppings on the choice among many regional ingredients.
• Handmade chocolate confections - Turin is famous to be the capital of chocolate. You will have the opportunity to try the best ones in the city!
• Bicerin - the proverbial hot beverage of coffee, milk, and chocolate of different compositions. A specialty that remained unaltered since 1763 and the best way for concluding our tour.
Don't miss the chance to discover the real Turinese cuisine!
Book now and explore Turin with us!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
What's not included
Piazza San Carlo (Santa Cristina Church)