Sailing Trip and Tapas Dinner in Valencia
with Flamenco show
About this experience
Are you looking for an original experience in the Mediterranean Sea? This Valencia sailing trip is a great nature adventure. You'll navigate near to the coast of Valencia while you enjoy beautiful views, hidden corners, and the eternal sun, aboard a modern sailing catamaran. At night, you'll enjoy a delicious Tapas Dinner and the best Flamenco Show in Valencia.
If you are passionate about the sea, you are in luck. On this cruise along the coast of Valencia, you'll live an incredible experience and enjoy the sea as you've never done.
Cruise departs from the modern Port of Valencia, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. You'll go aboard a modern sailing catamaran where you'll be surprised with the breathtaking views of the city and the hidden corners of its bay, while you enjoy the excellent weather, the sea breeze and the eternal sun of Valencia.
At night, you’ll live a dazzling night in Spanish-style. You’ll enjoy a typical Tapas dinner in a restaurant specialized in Mediterranean cuisine and you’ll be immersed in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, we also invite you to a drink.
A perfect proposal to live an unforgettable day in Valencia!.
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- All activities should be done the same day.
- Please, submit the voucher (printed or on your mobile) in the Cruise Tickets Office at the Port, where it will be redeemed by the corresponding tickets.
- You must be at the Cruise departure point, at least 30 minutes in advance: "Mundo Marino" Cruises. Address: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. De la Aduana street, without number, 46004. Port of Valencia (Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/y7TVoDBW9aR2 ).
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- From 20:45 hr, go dinner on your own to: “La pizca de sal” Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3 (in front of the Quart Towers) (https://goo.gl/maps/CVPZGJxvPiM2 ).
- After dinner go to the Flamenco Show on your own, from 22:00 hr. “Café del Duende” Flamenco Show: Turia Street, 62 (is located 400 meters from the restaurant) (https://goo.gl/maps/o59f1fnWri92 )
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the tour is cancelled by force of nature (e.g. weather conditions) you will receive a voucher for the same or similar tour, to redeem it at another date along the season.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
DURATION: Cruise: 1 hr. Flamenco Show: 1 hr. Dinner: flexible.
SEASON: From February to October.
TASTING: Tapas Dinner: spicy potatoes, little fried fish, homemade croquettes (codfish, chick, ham, cheese with spinach), Iberian ham and Manchego cheese plate, dessert and beverages (wine included). Flamenco Show: a drink by person (beer or sangria).
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English
Cruise Entrance fees.
Flamenco Show entrance fees.
What's not included
"Mundo Marino" Cruises. : Marina Real Juan Carlos I. De la Aduana street, without number, 46004. Port of Valencia