Venice public transport ticket and walking tours
Travel at your own pace for 24 or48 hours around Venice
About this experience
Explore Venice, its suggestive corners, its complex history, and its architectonic beauties at your own pace walking and jumping on the boats, as a true Venetian, as many times as you want!
You will have access to 6 Self-Guided tours and public boat ticket valid for one or two days!
Our carefully designed experience will make you live the poetic soul of Venice, exploring its heart through the most charming corners and unique squares of the historic center. The mobile self-guided tour will take you to each district of Venice!
Along with the commentary, you will have access to the digital map of Venice, to easily plan your exploration. Our digital city map will guide through Venice showing you every landmarks and monument but also a hotel, restaurant, and other utilities!
Here's the list of our itineraries:
– Grand Canal: you can explore Venice on a boat navigating its main canals. The audioguide will start automatically while passing monuments and landmarks, telling you everything you know about them.
– San Marco and Rialto areas: the monumental area of Venice, over thirty points of interest described. The best way to learn the over 900 histories of La Serenissima Republic.
– The Jewish Ghetto: explore the traditions and the places of this long-standing Venetian community.
– Arsenale and Castello area: here is where you will learn about Venice military power in the past. Meet the legendary Venetian ships “Galee” and discover why they were so intimidating.
– From the Rialto Bridge area: you will walk “the ancient wall street” to the hidden and fabulous San Rocco and Frari churches. The most suggestive path.
– Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area: here you will listen to the romantic and marvelous tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough.
During this experience, you will have unlimited access to Venice's city boat, called Vaporetto.
You will enjoy the exploration as a common Hop-on Hop-off bus tour but... on boat!
Jump on and jump off whenever you want and reach any destination!
Do not miss this chance.
Take this combo offer and explore Venice like a pro!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
You can do the itineraries in different days and times.
Walking Tours Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
Grand Canal Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, 日本語, English, Русский, 中文
Mobile app with commentary of more than 100 points of interest
Public boat ticket for 1 day
What's not included
Admissions to the museums
San Marco 1130, near St. Mark's Square