With the official audio guide of St Peter’s Basilica you can enjoy your tour in complete freedom, without having to follow any particular order, simply by using your smartphone or tablet.
For example, you could choose to begin your tour in the heart of the Cathedral: the famous “Confession” or “Chapel of the Confession” which leads you to the place of St. Peter’s martyrdom and burial.
And why not end your visit with the “Pietà” the famous masterpiece by Michelangelo Buonarroti or with the bronze statue of St. Peter.
• Children under 7 don’t pay. Please provide child’s proof of age upon entry.
• Appropriate clothing must be worn to enter the Vatican*
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Vests, camisoles or shorts are not allowed, either for men or women
• Visitors not dressed appropriately will not be allowed to enter the Basilica
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• Download of the official audio guide in one of 11 available languages
• Preferential lane at the metal detectors to enter the Basilica
• Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
• Guided or Audio guided tour of the Cupola
• Shuttle service to and from the Hotel
• Any additional services not previously listed
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of the square, OUTSIDE the colonnade, in front of the Vatican Post Office. Our staff (wearing blue vests with the Vox Mundi logo printed on them) will be waiting for you to lead you inside the Basilica, through a reserved entrance.
Booked on short notice. But was perfectly fine. Skipping the line was great and the audio-guide was very detailed. But the information given was also very religious and sometimes historically . I liked it
With my family I had a wonderful experience with this company. The organisation was an excellent and the staff very very knowledgeable. St. Peter's Basilica is inspiring, moving church of any I have ever been in . Thank you for a fantastic service!
Ottima organizzazione, staff estremamente competenti e puntuali.. Consiglio altamente questo servizio.
Sostituisce l'interminabile fila per i biglietti ordinari con una di pochi minuti. Tutto guadagnato per una più rilassata visita alla più importante Basilica di Roma .. o del mondo!
Ottima esperienza con la mia famiglia abbiamo acquistato il “salta la fila” e ci siamo trovati molto bene. Peccato il caldo e la mancanza di un luogo all'interno per riposarci.
The queue was massive at St Peters and the guide staff escorted us through security and straight in the queen of the Churches “San Pietro”. Great experience
I am happy with the service I bought online
Excellent, I avoided the long queue. Worthwhile! Thanks