Enjoy immediate entry and a hassle-free tour of Saint Peter's Basilica, one of World's prime attractions. Come and enjoy the Queen of all of the Basilicas!
The American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, “St. Peter’s Basilica is an ornament of the earth … the sublime of the beautiful”.
Enjoy a guided tour of the most important temple of Christendom, admire the Renaissance architecture and art by Donato Bramante, Carlo Maderno, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and more.
Marvel at Michelangelo’s world-famous “Pietà” sculpture.
Pay your respects to Saint John Paul II, head of the Catholic Church from 1978 to 2005 and, definitely, one of the leading figures of 20th Century.
Learn more about the “Chair of Saint Peter” or “Cathedra”, an ancient and legendary chair presumed to have been used by St. Peter, the first Pope of Christianity.
A mystical and cultural experience you cannot miss!
• There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age
• Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code*
• The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square.
• On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
• Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
• Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• Guided tour of the Basilica with Official Vatican guides
• Reserved entrance at the metal detectors
• Guided or audioguided tour of the Dome (Cupola)
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Optional activity costs
The meeting point is - facing the Basilica - on the right side, OUTSIDE St. Peter's Square (important, not inside) just in front the Vatican Post Office. Vox Mundi staff - wearing a blue jacket with Vox Mundi logo printed on it) will wait for you 15' before the visit booked time, in order to accompany you - through a dedicated gate - inside the Basilica.
Esperienza indimenticabile. La ns guida ci ha fatto innamorare sia di Roma che dei Romani.... Che bel tour! Una esperienza mistica con coinvolgimenti di natura storica artistica. Ottima combinazione.
Our guide presented us a lot of interesting facts we hadn't heard before. Her english is simple and easy to understand even if your english is not on the high level like ours! Not too many guides speak Norwegian!!
ottimo tour con guida eccellente. Ho dovuto attendere solo 15 min prima di entrare. Se avessi fatto la fila avrei probabilmente atteso oltre 2 ore. Ottimo servizio
Long line to enter! I got on line and found this service. Was worthwhile I had with my 2 kids great time . Nice staff !
We were there at 1:30PM on a weekday when it was HOT!!. Money just to skip the line was worth it. Tour lasted a little over one hour so it's hard to decide what to see. Was easy to hear the guide thanks to the radio system they provide.The skip the line service and the guide make a great combination.