St. Peter’s Basilica guided tour
with Reserved Entrance
About this experience
The American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, “St. Peter’s Basilica is an ornament of the earth … the sublime of the beautiful”.
Enjoy a guided tour of the most important temple of Christendom, admire the Renaissance architecture and art by Donato Bramante, Carlo Maderno, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and more.
Marvel at Michelangelo’s world-famous “Pietà” sculpture.
Pay your respects to Saint John Paul II, head of the Catholic Church from 1978 to 2005 and, definitely, one of the leading figures of 20th Century.
Learn more about the “Chair of Saint Peter” or “Cathedra”, an ancient and legendary chair presumed to have been used by St. Peter, the first Pope of Christianity.
A mystical and cultural experience you cannot miss!
How to use the voucher
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
• There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age
• Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code*
• The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square.
• On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
• Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
• Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
中文, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, English
• Guided tour of the Basilica with Official Vatican guides
• Reserved entrance at the metal detectors
What's not included
• Guided or audioguided tour of the Dome (Cupola)
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Optional activity costs
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – under the right side colonnade, just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police Hurdle. Our staff (wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it) will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.